Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The nursery - during (Part I)

Shooter decided that I didn't need to be anywhere near the nursery while he was painting...so he relegated me to house cleaning duty. I didn't mind, really! That meant that I got to clean the kitchen, mop the floors, sweep the rest of the house and then play on Facebook and watch cooking shows. :-) I'm pregnant after all!!!



Shooter plugged in his iPod and went to work. I have to say that it was pretty cute hearing him singing from the living room. :-)


He really worked hard in getting it all done and by the end of the day had trimmed out the ceiling and gotten two good coats of paint on the walls.

While I came in to take pictures, the dogs took a moment to give everything a good sniff test.


Doesn't the taupe give it such a warmer feel? It's going to look so awesome when it's finished!


Shooter has been working on priming the baseboards, trim and doors - and that's finished as well! I helped out by taping the wall by the baseboards and the trim so that we can put the final touches on it. We're getting there!!!!
L.

2 comments:

Jen's Farmily said...

Wow. That color does warm it up a lot! And it'll be easy to match things to!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that color! You're so right...it's very warm and inviting. The baby will be so cozy in there! :-)