There are lots of amazing things that happen to you when you get pregnant.
* You completely go bezerk because you got a positive pregnancy test. That's pretty amazing!
* You go for your first ultrasound and see the growing baby and it's heartbeat. That's amazing beyond belief!
* You go in for a regular doctor's appointment and are finally able to hear the heartbeat of your baby. Stuff so amazing you just can't comprehend!
* You have another ultrasound, hear the heartbeat, see the heart beating, and get confirmation that your baby is healthy and growing. You could pass out from amazement!
* You're laying on the couch one night and you feel this tickling in your belly. It's weird, like a feather being run over your skin but way inside. Could it be? Is this what it feels like when the baby moves? Then another night comes and you feel like you have butterflies in your stomach - is this what it feels like when the baby's flipping around in there? Then comes the day when you get a swift kick to the belly and you know for sure! It's the baby moving and kicking and it's one of the most amazing things to ever happen to you!
Feeling the baby moving is like my own little secret. I was in a meeting yesterday and Parker was kicking and moving and I couldn't help but smile and know that I was experiencing something that no one else in the world could know about - it was mine and mine alone! There's something amazingly special about having that bond with the little human growing inside you. I am now 21 weeks along....10 more days or so are left in my 5th month....I'll be in the 3rd trimester in another 6 weeks or so....it's all moving so fast I can't hardly wrap my brain around it! Parker will be here before we know it!
For now...I enjoy the judo chops and the flips and take each day as it comes!