Monday, March 9, 2009

Belly shot!

No...not body shots....you people have your minds in the gutter. hehehe!

I have been really reluctant to post any belly shots, cause honestly I don't have one of those cute little pregnant bellies. I wish I did, but alas, not meant to be.

Here though, is my 21 week belly shot. I am, as of today, 22 weeks pregnant. I figure I'll try taking one every other week and see how it goes.



Also, we did a lot of work in the nursery this weekend, so I can't wait to fill you guys in on that!

L.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, before you got pregnant, a belly shot was a totally different thing! :)

You look great!!

Bekah said...

you look adorable!

for a different kind of girl said...

You're gorgeous! And you've got a fantastic baby bump!

Anonymous said...

I love belly shots! And I love your shirt! You look so cute! :-) And can't WAIT to see pics of the nursery!