Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

I promised that I wouldn't make resolutions this year. Resolutions are rather stupid in my opinion. They're usually goals that are incredibly too lofty (and thus we're discouraged with ourselves on January 4th and give up) or they're ideas given to us from those marketing products that prey on our insecurities (notice all the Bally Fitness commercials this time of year). Personally, I have just thought about some things I'd like to change or accomplish this coming year.

I hope to blog more and grow my site and viewership. I hope that I can get my butt in gear and get to the gym like I should. I hope that I can learn to appreciate those around me more and stay in touch with those far away from me. I will definitely try to get out Christmas cards next year. I will continue to tithe as I should and save like I should. I look forward to continuing the redecorating wave that has hit our house - look out master bath, here we come! I hope that we'll have a new addition to our family this year. I hope that I can get my butt in gear and clear out the clutter in our house. I really hope that I can find a Wii before next Christmas.

Okay....so there are some of my not-a-resolution hopes for 2008. I hope you have a good list of hopes and wishes and dreams for this year....

And...I leave you with this oh so cute photo....as I know we all hope for Whirled Peas....can't we all just get along?


No comments: