Friday, January 11, 2008

Ugh...it's caucus time again...

Yes, I said Ugh. It's because I don't know who in the heck I'm going to vote for. No one is a clear favorite of mine. I wish I could take a little bit of McCain and a little bit of Paul and a little bit of Huckabee and a little bit of Romney and make the perfect Presidential candidate.


I've really been chastising myself about not researching the platform of each candidate to see what each one stood for. I've been following the news and watching the debates but haven't really researched the candidates online. Well, a friend of mine send me a link to a Washington Post quiz where you answer questions according to what you believe and then rank how important that topic is to you. It then spits out which of the candidates you're most aligned with.

Let's just say that the person I figured I was most aligned with came up third. Another I liked but didn't think I'd probably vote for came in second. The candidate I thought I'd be least likely to vote for came in as my best match.

Guess I'm still stuck not really knowing who I'm going to vote for.....

No comments: