Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It is a BEAUTIFUL thing!

Oh my....suddenly clouds have lifted! Sun shines! I feel like skipping down the street! I suddenly feel like taking photos and blogging about my cooking antics! I feel like I'm back to myself again!!!!!!!

Yes chickadees - I have hit the second trimester of my pregnancy and IT IS A BEAUTIFUL THING!!!!!!!!!

Everything everyone has said to me has turned out to be true. The last week has seen me feeling better and better each day. I cooked for us three nights last week - this is a feat because I went approximately 2.5 months without cooking a single meal after work. Suddenly I have the energy to come home from work and cook dinner and blog and do laundry and not fall asleep before 8pm. Again, it's a beautiful thing!

I look forward to connecting with everyone again...it's been a long time and we're now entering the fun stage of this pregnancy. I'm so excited and feel great!

Later lovelies!
L.

3 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

I'm glad you're starting to feel better. The second trimester is definitely all about wine and roses, but minus the wine part!

:)

calicobebop said...

How wonderful! Glad you're feeling better!

the cubicle's backporch said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! I've missed your comments and regular posting! When will you find out if it's a boy or girl? Or are you going to find out? (Or have I already asked that?)