Monday, June 1, 2009

I didn't even realize I was stinky!

:-)

Over the Memorial Day weekend my family in Tennessee threw me and Parker a baby shower. It was so fun to be with everyone...and also a good friend of mine from childhood.

The food was spectacular! My Granny's pimento cheese is to die for!!!!





Here I am posing with the plate from the baby shower.




Here is the obscene display of gifts.





My cousin Amanda is so crafty. She made this cute as pie diaper cake for us!




This is my Aunt Jane. She's my Mom's oldest sister and hosted the shower at her house. I cannot thank her enough for all the hard work she put into the event. It was so perfect!





The faces you can see are my Aunt Mary, my Mom's youngest sister, and my Cousin Lori, she's married to one of my cousins. The face you can't see is my, hmmm, well it's my Mom's cousin Jenny, I suppose that makes her my second cousin?




In this shot from left to right is my Aunt Carol, my cousin Paula, Jenny, Mary and Lori.




Here's the other side of the room - my friend Kelly, my cousin Kate, my Aunt Dana, my Mom, and my Granny.




Here's me with the baby bedding.




My cousin Amanda had this cute outfit made for baby Parker. I can't wait to see him in it!!!




Amanda also had this gorgeous diaper bag monogrammed for him too. It's perfect and I can't wait to use it either.




Cousin Lori got Parker this snuggly little bear and the basket that matches the baby bedding. Her son Nick got Parker the piggy bank, it's positively adorable!!




After I had wrecked havoc on the gifts, my cousin Amanda brings out these huge bags for my Mom to open, so Mom will be "the coolest grandma on the block". Amanda is a garage sale queen and picked up all kinds of toys and books for Mom to keep at her house for when Parker comes to visit!


A good time was had by all and I have to thank all my aunts, cousins and my sister-in-law for all the hard work they put into making the shower perfect!

Later!
L.

6 comments:

Bekah said...

aww!!! what an awesome shower!!!! you got some great gifts for baby parker!!!

the cubicle's backporch said...

It looks like they gave you a fantastic shower!! The food looks good. Makes me hungry.

Di said...

Oh, I love the baby bag...and DUDE....WHY DIDN'T I GET ANY PIMENTO CHEESE ????? (lol)

Unknown said...

Love the bag! Sweet shower too!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh how awesome! That food looked AMAZING, first of all! And it looks like you got a lot of baby loot. :-)

Anonymous said...

By the way...you look ADORABLE!!!