Sunday, May 31, 2009

The nursery - nearing completion!

This last week my Mom has been staying with us and helping me get the nursery in order. After day two, this is where we stood.

Mom and I found this great side table at Target and it matches the furniture that we had purchased perfectly!




We got all the bedding out and decided that we would use the blanket as a wall hanging so that it can be displayed.





Here's the crib with the bedding all in it. I'll have to snap some better pics of it.





I added some of my wall decals to the wall too. They are so darn cute and really make a difference to the room.





Here's one of the shelves that we got at Ikea. Unfortunately we had a bit of a mishap with the other one and shortly after this Shooter got it put back up. Also, you can see the cute sign that we had made for Parker's nursery.




It's coming along and actually looks sooooooo much better today. I will snap a few pics and definitely post them.

Later!
L.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am getting excited for you! We are totally stopping in on our way to FL, whenever we get down there, to visit!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's all looking SO GOOD! I can't wait to see more pictures!