Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's got to be 5 o'clock, somewhere!!!!

Geez oh Pete....I really think that turning another year older has caught up with me. Okay...so maybe I'm being a little dramatic....well, okay, a lot dramatic...but this morning has kicked my butt and it's only 8:37am.

5:00am - I woke up and started frosting and decorating the cake I brought to work for a co-worker's baby shower.

5:35am - I managed to finish decorating and clean up my mess. I then got the dogs out and fed them.

5:55am - I started getting myself ready.

6:45am - I'm all beautified, lotioned and potioned and dressed. I let the dogs out again and then get them ready to go to the vet.

7:00am - Get to the vet and get the pups all signed in so they can get their shots and whatnots.

7:35am - Head back towards the house to get to the bus stop.

7:44am - Run to the bus and get the last seat that will allow me to occupy two seats - one for me and one for the cake. :-)

7:52am - Bus leaves for the big city.

8:25am - I walk in to the office.

8:37am - I begin writing my blog about my morning.

I'm not kidding....I'm tired. But I also feel pretty darn good for someone who got in bed at 11pm (90 min later than my usual bedtime).

----------------------------------------

Also, keep us in your thoughts and prayers and stuff - I've got a couple of tests coming up in the next week or so that will shed a lot of light on some things that have been going on lately. I just hope the results are good.

-----------------------------------------

Okay....now I'm off to see if we have some vodka stashed somewhere I can mix in with my orange juice! Ha!

Later lovelies!
L.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I have busy mornings like you had, I always wish I was a morning person. You always feel so much more accomplished when you DO stuff in the morning. Even if you're exhausted by noon!!!

Bekah said...

ugh morning.

PS. i gave you an award over on my blog.

Di said...

if ytou find it, let me know. I have orange pineapple crystal light made in the fridge !!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I found your blog through Bekah's...I plan on coming back! I love baking and am always eager for new recipes.

And holy crap, how do you have that much ENERGY before 8:30 in the morning?!?

for a different kind of girl said...

Oh, as I look around my house at all that needs to be done and the list of things I need to go to the store for, and then realize I've been up since 7 and it's now 1:15...ugh! I need a nap. Or you around to help me light a fire under my tush!

Unknown said...

I haven't done near as much as you have today, I've only done three things and it's 5pm, but I have driven about 200 miles and I am sooooooooooooooooo sleepy! I still have to get Justin and crickets... bah.

PlungerGirl said...

No kidding. I've stayed up all night trying to prolong my birthday and pretend I'm not yet a year older.

Good luck on your tests! (I'll go against my rules and add some additional exclamation points.) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm such a night owl. 11 is usually the earliest I go to bed. Although being pregnant makes me more tired so I'm more likely to hit the sheets at 1030 or 11 these days. Good for you for being so productive! Impressive. Hope your tests go well. *crossing fingers*