Monday, August 16, 2010

Well, I thought it was a good idea....

I took one of the most hysterical pictures of Parker last week. He is hitting this independent streak where he wants to feed himself and tries grabbing the spoon and makes a huge mess. So, when we were done, well mostly done, with the jar of baby food, I gave it to him to play with. He ended up with it all over his face and in his hair - everywhere. I just had to laugh because he was so stinking cute...oh....and left him looking like that so I could snap some pics. Because that what mommy bloggers do. :-)

I then got to work and put it on my computer as my wallpaper. I thought that was a good idea....until I realized that I saw that cute mug over and over all day and it only made me sad because I missed him so darn much. The booger....why does he have to be so cute?




Anyway....Day 1 down. Not so bad. Usually the first couple of days are the hardest....but we'll get through this!

Here is a breakdown of what I had yesterday:

Day 1
Breakfast:
2 veggie quiche cups (egg substitiute, red pepper, spinach, onion)
decaf coffee with fat free cream and splenda
diet v-8 fusion
Snack:
laughing cow light wedge
3 celery sticks
string cheese
Lunch:
salad with 3 grilled chicken tenders and balsamic vinegar
Snack:
jell-o sugar free pudding cup
Dinner:
Hmm...didn't really feel like dinner so I had 2 pieces of string cheese and a small bowl of All Bran Flakes


As the pastor at our church says.....you just gotta keep taking the next step, and then the next step, and then the next step......

No comments: