Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween Fun!!



Well, Halloween at our house wasn't exactly what I'd planned for my lil munchkin. The weather turned for the worse and we ended up not being able to do the Trunk or Treat at Parker's school like we'd hoped. It was just too drizzly and cold.

We did get there and took some pictures of him in his costume. Isn't he the sweetest lil Tootsie Roll you've ever seen???





After our morning excursions we went home and took some pictures of him in the Halloween outfit that his Grandma got him. Okay...he's too stinking cute for words.

And look at those chubber thighs....I can't stand it....I have to give 'em kisses every chance I get.

Oh...and this hat...it slays me....everyone at his day care loved it and his outfit.

The socks....geez...I can't stand this cuteness anymore....

L.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Absolutely adorable! You are a natural with Motherhood it seems; you are positively glowing.

calicobebop said...

Oh, I totally agree - I want to eat him up with a little spoon!!! I LOVE his outfits!!! And he is so cheerful! Remind me to post a picture of Muffin's first Halloween... Let's just say, she wasn't as pleased. :)

Anonymous said...

Hunter wore the same socks on Halloween!

Oh MY, Parker's cheeks...I just want to gnaw on them a bit! LOL So stinkin' cute!